Lucrotec is an early stage fintech company, headquartered in Rockaway, NJ. We have designed, built and implemented, with a proprietary mixture of robotic process automation (RPA) and machine learning, a B2B payment platform for enterprise CFO’s. This allows them to digitize all their payments, pay suppliers more securely, requires no CapEx or OpEx costs and requires NO software implementations! All of this while growing new profits!!
We are currently seeking to fill the new position of Client Account Manager. This individual will be responsible for creating and maintaining long term relationships with our current and future customers. The Client Account Manager serves to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for Lucrotec as a result.
Major Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the client satisfaction activities of the steady-state life cycle, as well as having added responsibilities of managing and coordinating client monthly or quarterly business reviews and their deliverables. This includes issue resolution, response to client questions and tickets, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Being part of a team that will support the creation, improvement, and delivery of business process standardization and rollout to the client base as necessary. This will also include training the client on any new processes.
- Will support the oversight & management of existing company SOP’s, client management policies and processes. This includes maintaining the relationship with the client to Lucrotec’s standards by engaging with the client and measuring metrics that will track client satisfaction.
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Have a Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Have previously worked in a tech startup or early stage tech company.
- Have previous work experience in the “Fintech” space.
- Will possess excellent client relationship skills. Must be customer focused to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent attention to detail and fast response times.
- Be well organized and able to work under pressure, with little direction. This includes handling multiple client interactions and providing support during client variable timeframes and time zones.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in client management, tracking, and planning client strategies in a business operation or equivalent setting, such as Customer Support, HelpDesk, etc.
- Strong Skills in the following MS Office Applications – MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Teams, MS SharePoint.
- Ability to handle situations in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to change priorities quickly/positively as business and client goals shift and be a team player.
- Proven ability to handle multiple clients simultaneously by prioritizing, working through/removing obstacles, and being attentive to deadlines to satisfy client requests
- Possess strong analytical decision making and problem resolution skills
For immediate consideration, please email:
DAVE ALLEY, Chief People Officer
Lucrotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Sorry, no agencies please!!