Lucrotec is an early stage fintech company, headquartered in Rockaway, NJ. We have designed, built and implemented, with a proprietary mixture of robotic process automation (RPA) and machine learning, a B2B payment platform for enterprise CFO’s. This allows them to digitize all their payments, pay suppliers more securely, requires no CapEx or OpEx costs and requires NO software implementations! All of this while growing new profits!!
Working in conjunction with our Operations Team, you will administer the overall payment and refund processes used in an eCommerce environment. As a Banking and Returns Administrator, you will be responsible for monitoring client funding of payments, processing payments through banking payment platforms, reconciliation of the client’s account, refunds, credit, fraud detection, and vCard return activities from Lucrotec client suppliers. You will demonstrate functional competency in controlling and monitoring all aspects of client funds through Lucrotec’s cutting edge payment system.
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following:
- A minimum of 3 -5 years experience in Bookkeeping, with “hands on” experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, credit card processing and bank reconciliations
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with emphasis on Excel
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be a team player
- Must possess a professional manner and work ethic
Training will be provided in our Rockaway, NJ headquarters facility. Once proficiency and competence have been achieved, some working from home is available.
For immediate consideration, please email:
DAVE ALLEY, Chief People Officer
Sorry, no agencies please!
Lucrotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.