Lucrotec is an early-stage, rapidly-growing financial technology company that works with enterprise level clients to process their payments. Clients leverage our proprietary software platform to make payments via virtual card, ACH, wire, and check. We ensure payments are made quicky and securely, as well as generate rebate revenue.
Working in conjunction with our Agile development team, you will be responsible to build and maintain Robotic Process Automation (RPA) workflows using UiPath to make credit card payments through supplier web portals. Individuals that like to automate manual processes and solve technical challenges will thrive in this position.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable workflows using UiPath
- Assess Supplier web portals and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) platforms to determine optimal approach for RPA
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and stability of workflows
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Conduct workflow testing based on positive and negative test cases
- Work collaboratively with RPA team leader and other Lucrotec team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with HTML and the Document Object Model
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exhibit dependability, a positive attitude, and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- SQL experience helpful but not required
- Experience in C#.NET/VB.NET helpful but not required
- Ability to work effectively from home
This is a full-time US-based position. Although we operate as a geographically dispersed team, we work closely leveraging Teams and Zoom on a daily basis. On the job training will be provided.
For immediate consideration, please email:
DAVE ALLEY, Chief People Officer
Sorry, no agencies please!
Lucrotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.