Lucrotec is seeking a Supplier Activation Associate to perform support responsibilities for the Intelligent Payment Service offered by Lucrotec.
Specific duties will include:
- Research various databases to ensure data accuracy of new suppliers
- Monitor existing supplier profiles to ensure data is still accurate and update the Lucrotec database when required.
- Promote supplier activation to our Card Solutions Program to improve supplier’s receivable efficiency and lower their risk of late or lost payments.
- Contributes/assists in the development and maintenance of departmental policies and services pertinent to this role and provides feedback to improve efficiency of systems, user manuals, procedures and routines
- Assists in annual audit and compliance procedures by retrieving required documentation
Successful candidate will require the following:
- Associates degree or a combination of education and experience in a relevant field
- One-to-three years’ experience in financial services (e.g., accounts payable, accounts receivables, general accounting)
- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong analytical, written/verbal/customer relations skills
- Strong team orientation
This is a full-time US-based position. Although we operate as a geographically dispersed team, we work closely leveraging Teams and Zoom on a daily basis. On the job training will be provided.
For immediate consideration, please email:
DAVE ALLEY, Chief People Officer
Sorry, no agencies please!
Lucrotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.