Lucrotec is an early-stage, rapidly-growing financial technology company that works with enterprise level clients to process their payments. Clients leverage our proprietary software platform to make payments via virtual card, ACH, wire, and check. We ensure payments are made quicky and securely, as well as generate rebate revenue.
Working in conjunction with our Agile development team, you will responsible to develop new application functionality and integrate with partner applications.
- Translate application user stories into application functionality using VB.NET and SQL Server
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate with partner solutions via REST-based APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans
- Assist in the patching and maintenance of AWS EC2 Windows-based servers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience as a software developer
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with VB.NET and SQL Server developer
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
- Familiarity with standard software development protocols and coding standards
- Familiarity with C#.NET helpful but not required
- Experience with AWS System Manager helpful but not required
- Familiarity with server patching and configuration helpful but not required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups as part of Agile team
- Ability to work effectively from home
This is a full-time position. Although we operate as a geographically dispersed team, we work closely leveraging Teams and Zoom on a daily basis.
For immediate consideration, please email:
DAVE ALLEY, Chief People Officer
Sorry, no agencies please!